Six handy hints for your first week in BJJ class.
1. Stay calm
You'll enjoy yourself more
2. Trim the nails, fingers and toes.
You are not a majestic eagle
3. Wash yourself, wash your gear.
Cleanliness is a virtue
4. Wear comfortable, close fitting clothes.
Ypu are not a wizard, this is the only time it's not cool to wear a robe
5. Shoes on the floor, bare feet or socks on the mat
No one likes the taste of pavement
6. Be considerate of your training partners.
If they're broken, you'll have no one to play with